Wednesday, December 15, 2010

WEDDING BLISS: Nicole Richie & Joel Madden

via: People.com
My favorite couple got married last weekend, can't you just feel the LOVE in the air?! Nicole Richie & Joel Madden have finally tied the knot after having two beautiful children. As we wait patiently by our computers the first picture has been released of the beautiful couple and I gasp of happiness.
Nicole told People, "It was magical." Adds Madden, "It was the best night of my life."
There was a lot of speculation about the dress she would wear but she ended up going with a Marchesa for the actual ceremony (she had three dresses total). The ball-gown skirt was crafted from more than 100 yards of hand-draped silk organza and tulle petals.

Their adorable little girl Harlow was the flower girl, while 15-month-old Sparrow was the ring-bearer
"under a tent transformed to resemble a French garden."

 *I can't wait to say I do to my beau *

No comments :

Post a Comment