Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Beyonce as "Queen B" for CR Fashion Book, Issue #5

Hello young world & Happy September! I'm back to blogging (now that summer is officially over) so I'll be sure to bring you guys up to speed on my life sooner than later. But for the meantime between time I thought I would make my first "back to blogging" post about my favorite, Beyoncé. The Fab-Mommy of Princess Blue Ivy Carter and entertainer of the year has landed herself on the front cover of CR Fashion Book Issue #5 and she's looking damn good if I do say so myself. Check out the spread as well as Beyoncé's editorial piece below.
 




 
Photographs Pierre Debusschere
Guest creative direction Riccardo Tisci
 
 
I'm in complete awe of this spread, how amazing does Beyoncé look? I need that camel coat in my life for Fall ASAP. Want to purchase the book? Pre-order or you can wait until September 4th (Queen B's birthday) to get your copy.

1 comment :