Friday, December 19, 2014

Haute Friday: Holiday Party Planning!




I know I've been a little MIA lately but, it's for a good reason....my holiday party is tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited! I've been so busy planning with my friends and making sure everything is perfect that I have little time for myself. Tomorrow is the BIG day and I can't wait. A few weeks ago I tried on these beautiful dresses (L:Marchesa, R: Christian Siriano) and was in complete awe of them, although I won't be wearing them for my holiday I couldn't resist a photo op lol! Aren't they beautiful? I was swooning for days! This year I'm bringing out the inner goddess in me and trying a different look for the evening..OMG so excited to show you guys! I hope everyone has a great weekend, talk to you guys next week!! Happy Holidays!! 😊 



1 comment :