Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas, LOVE ya'll like XO!

WHAT I WORE: Vintage sequins top/ Black leather pants from H&M/ Glitter Pigalle Christian Louboutin heels/

I hope everyone is having a very Merry Christmas!!! I had the best Christmas Eve dinner over my sisters house last night (tradition), it made me realize the true meaning of Christmas. I wish & prayed for boundless love and I'm happy to say I've been receiving so much of that. I wish everyone love, peace, prosperity and happiness! Back to spending time with my loved ones, just wanted to pop in and say Merry Christmas, I love y'all like XO! 


2 comments :

  1. "It would be a total waste if I buy something expensive and only wear it for a few times. So,after reading your article. I finally made my decision with a ""http://www.zaful.com/s/black-dress-formal/
    """

    ReplyDelete

  2. To participate a formal party you always need a good dress. For me, I love wearing a white chiffon shirt dress
    . It makes me look sexy and it's comfortable.

    ReplyDelete