Friday, December 5, 2014

Haute Friday: Peace x Unity!


WHAT I WORE: Denim shirt (old) by H&M/ Faux fur vest(old) by H&M/ Leather pants by H&M/ Gucci bag/ Christian Louboutin heels/


With all that's going on in the world, I'm hoping for a peaceful weekend. This week has been a ball of emotions and I'm trying to understand it all. I try to keep my blog strictly fashion, beauty and occasionally lifestyle topics so I will keep my opinions to myself about a lot of things happening in the justice system but I am praying and hoping for peace and unity for the USA.

My weekend seems to be pretty low key so far as I prep for my holiday party in the upcoming weeks but I still plan on spending some time with my loved ones. As I've been told several times, love people while they are here because you never know the day God will need them back.

*bows out gracefully*  




No comments :

Post a Comment