Tuesday, December 23, 2014

RECAP: 5th Annual New Friends Holiday Party!

5th Annual Holiday Party!



Hello, guys!! I know I've been slacking on my posts lately, but I'm finally back to blogging. I'm sooo happy that my holiday party was a huge success all benefitting a great cause. All thanks to the incredible dream team (Derrick, Pam and Giorgio) that made it possible, we worked so hard to make sure our guests were taken care of. It was so nice to see all my family and friends under one roof in addition to seeing some new faces! Without further delay, check out the exclusive look at the inside of the 5th Annual New Friends Party! OMG, it was so much fun!
 


As soon as I got to Silo Restaurant (the beautiful venue we chose for our party) I had to check out our personalized photo-booth. We were inspired by the Kardashians to keep the pictures black and white so that our guests could truly rely on their creativity to have fun while snapping pictures in the booth. Our tag line was "Press here to start but don't drop that alcohol" which was inspired from Beyoncé's latest song 711! I was so obsessed with our photo-booth it was a hit the whole night!  




Don't panic we just getting started.......

How dope is it that we found letter balloons? I'm super obsessed with exposed brick so adding the balloons glammed up the restaurant a bit, without it being too much.


 
Our floral arrangements were custom made by Giorgio & Derrick! We also added candles all over the restaurant to make it very romantic for all the lovers in the house :)


This was sooo easy, definitely a good DYI if your into holiday décor!
 

Our photo-booth was not complete without the infamous leather jackets similar to the ones Kim and Kanye wore on their wedding night. We loved that so much we had to do it "NEW FRIENDS" style, do you guys like? I can't get over how great of job Derrick did with the replica!
 
 
You know we had to hit the photo-booth up! #PhotoboothOnFleek


HEAD TO TOE: Ethereal Crop top by For Love & Lemons/ Ethereal Maxi skirt by For Love & Lemons/ Accessories from TopShop/ Flash Tattoos gifted from Flash Tat/ Jimmy Choo 'Lance' heels/

Now, let's get into my look of the night! I was so inspired to dress a little different this year, that I decided to go Bollywood for the night mixed with Rihanna's Diamond ball look. I found this dress just one week ago on Revolve Clothing and was instantly obsessed. I knew I would have to glam it up so I went a little crazy with some flash tattoos and accessories lol. My makeup artist made me look flawless, it was clean and very effortless (thanks to Candice)! My sister did my hair and when I say PERFECTION, I mean perfection! She did it exactly how I wanted, off my face and very sleek. Although you couldn't see my shoes, I wore my favorite metallic Jimmy Choo 'Lance' heels to tie everything together. I was very happy with my look overall! What do you guys think?   




My favorites all in one pic! #EPIC




My new friends that I adore :)





Hugs for my favorite VA girl! Always holding me down :) 





Brother from another, proud of this guy!




Bestfraaaaaaand!




Framily!




I was so excited to have my family at my holiday party! They mean the world to me and by the looks of it, they really enjoyed themselves. Love you guys so much!!!!




One of the many champagne toasts or shots...lol! 




Family...not sure why I made that face lol, but I love this pic!




My absolute favorite. xo!  




Another new friend that I'm obsessed with, sweetest guy ever!




Zahra's LBD had me swooning! This picture was all about the details of our dress, I'm so into lace right now.




How great did this pic turnout?! Some old friends mixed with one new friend makes a great party!




Our friend brought his selfie stick to the party! You know we flicked it up a bit :)





Cheers to a successful holiday party, the dream team did it! If you want to see more pictures visit https://newfriendsholidayparty14.shutterfly.com/! Thank you Hope for capturing all these pictures, you're amazing beyond words! Now that the holiday party is over, it's time to start Christmas shopping and prep for Christmas Eve dinner with the family and so much more. I hope you all are enjoying the holidays so far, spread the love!!



*bows out gracefully*



2 comments :

  1. Congratulations on a successful event!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo on a successful event. Everyone looks flawless! So sad to have missed it. See you soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete