Wednesday, March 18, 2015

BESTI-CATION: Miami Is Always A Good Idea!


Travel Swag: Leather jacket by Zara (old)/ Grey Midi dress by Zara (old)/Converse sneakers/Gucci bag/Vintage sunnies/

I've been a little MIA, literally and figuratively...every now then you need to get away for a long weekend with your girlfriends just to relax and enjoy yourself. I'd like to call this trip my besti-cation, here are few of my favorite moments from my trip! This was exactly what I needed to give me the jolt of energy I longed for and perspective that I've been wanting. The weather was perfect and more importantly my company was a delight, check out my besti-cation below:
 
All Dressed Up in White: Bandeau Bralet by Miss Guided/ Thigh High Split Maxi Skirt by Miss Guided/ Jimmy Choo sandals (old)/ Earrings by BEBE (old)/ Rings & bracelets (gifted)/
 
First night out in Miami required some glam, so I dressed the part. My inspiration came from Kim Kardashian as she wore a similar outfit like this a few months ago, I loved the simplicity yet glam of it all and the price point for this outfit was right up my alley. I'm obsessed with white for some reason, every excuse to wear it...I wear it lol! 


 
We stayed at the beautiful and luxurious, Fontainebleu Miami Beach which was all but of PERFECTION. I definitely recommended it to everyone I know, it's all the hype and worth every penny.

 
The girls!



Dinner & cocktails at Prime 112 was delicious and a great start to an amazing trip!
 
 
By Sunday it was....BRUNCH TIME! I pulled out my new sunnies (gifted by my bestie), I'm super obsessed with these. How chic are these?


If you've never been to Yard Bird in Miami, you're missing out on the best Southern meal of your life! I split this meal with the table and still we weren't able to completely finish it. The chicken was amazing and the spiced watermelon was delicious, definitely a staple for me! #BrunchIsASport
 

Resting Brunch Face.
 
 
I love a good maxi, this one is my current crush of the moment. It's bright and colorful and very comfortable, I got it from a boutique in my neighborhood. I want Spring to get to the DMV so bad!

Beach Babe: Bikini top & bottom by Mint Swim/ Sunnies by Zara(old)/Body chain by Aldo (similar found here)/

I've been wanting to wear this swimsuit for a while now, so glad I got the chance wear it in Miami. Kudos to Draya for making me feel so sexy in this knitted bikini, I loved the fit and how comfortable it was. I've become the 'comfy is sexy type of girl' now so I appreciated a bikini!
 

Captain East Coast: Swimsuit by StampdLA/
 
Then there was Monday....Everyone knows my obsession with the Kardashians, so you should know that I was inspired by Khloe with this outfit. I'll admit it, I stole her entire look up to the captain hat (it's not as fancy as hers lol). I loveeee a good one piece and this was perfect plus the whole "EAST COAST" written across the swimsuit was perfect. I rep my coast so hard, had to do it while I was in the South! You like?



Pool side AND getting sun kissed with my girls!
 

 
I couldn't resist stopping at Prime Italian for their signature fried oreos, it's soooo yummy! Tastes like a slice of heaven, tell them I sent you.


 
Nikki Beach lovin! Sun does a body good!

 
For our last night in Miami we decided to go to Sugar Factory for dinner & drinks. We were not disappointed, I love their innovative drinks and the food was delicious too.

 
Morning walks on the beach....


 
messy hair, sunnies and tan lines in a bikini is by far the best way to bring in St. Patrick's Day!

 
Watermelon water...OMG amazing!
 
 
 I'm a water baby so being at the beach everyday was my favorite part of vacation! Miami is always a good idea, thank God for the sun and beautiful friends!

5 comments :

  1. Looks like you had a great time. OMG to the chicken & waffles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keri! Definitely a trip that I needed....Yardbird is AMAZING, you have to go!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love that two piece from Missguided, I'm around your same body size & shape. What sizes did you get love? It looks gorgeous on you!!

    ReplyDelete