Wednesday, March 4, 2015

STYLE CRUSH WEDNESDAY: Kristen Noel Crawley

all images via: The Coveteur

This is my 1st fashion twist on the popular "Woman Crush Wednesday" hashtag floating on the social media sites, I hope you like it. Every (I mean almost every lol...) Wednesday I'll be sharing with you my Style Crush favorites with you. This week I'm spotlighting Kristen Noel Crawley (Mom, Wife, Jewelry Designer, Socialite & Stylish of course) who has been a favorite of mine for a long time now, she's truly the woman that "has it all" according to my favorite go-to site The Coveteur. Her style is always so effortless and she has every celeb and fashionista rocking her jewelry line (it's pretty dope). Check out a few of my favorite pictures from her feature as The Coveteur takes a peak into her fashionable home below:

 
 





 
How cute is this little guy?!




 

Want to see more pics? Visit www.thecoveteur.com and follow Kristen on instagram (@KristenNoelCrawley). Happy Wednesday beautiful people!  


3 comments :