Tuesday, March 31, 2015

RECAP: Urban Sweetheart Product Photo-Shoot

So much is happening (all good things) lately, I needed to take some time last weekend to myself to process it all. I'm so happy to announce that I styled my first product shoot for Urban Sweetheart two weeks ago and it was a major success. My high school friend is amazingly talented and with our creative energy we styled an amazing shoot together. Her boutique features women's sunglasses, purses, shoes, bags, accessories and clothing. The photo-shoot took place in Georgetown at this amazing studio (which I love), so without further delay check out the product shoot I styled for Urban Sweetheart below:





 


 
Products by: Urban Sweetheart
Photography by: Laura Metzler
Styled by: Schuntel Reddock (better known as me 'Ms. Style & Grace')


I have more news to share.....Ms. Style & Grace will be turning 5 years old next month and I've been working very hard on a special project. Stay tuned! xo


No comments :

Post a Comment