Friday, March 20, 2015

CHIC OF THE WEEK: 2015 Spring Edition!

Happy 1st Day of Spring, it's currently cloudy and snowy in the DMV area but I have high hopes that 2015 will be full of sunshine! This week a few of my favorite Style Icons graced us with some impeccable Spring fashion that makes me want the weather to warm up so I can wear bright colors, light jackets and sandals. Winter was pretty brutal this time around so I wouldn't mind Spring showing up RIGHT NOW, anyway take a look of the hottest looks of the week:
 
 
Jennifer Lopez never disappoints, how amazing is this one piece? Sheer + Sequins = Perfection!

 
Fab-Mommy, Gwen Stefani always keeps us on our toes. I love this polka-dot dress, chic and yet effortless at the same time.

 
Rita Ora glammed it up in this red gown and I love it. Red is definitely her color!

 
Joan Smalls looks effortless and oh so comfortable in this sheer top and white jeans with leopard sandals. Did I mention how obsessed I am with finding outfits that comfortable yet sexy?! Great look for her and anyone looking for that perfect mix of sexy yet comfy!

 
Stacy Keibler is glowing and the zipper detail on her dress has me swooning!

 
Zoe Kravitz is my style crush of the moment. How amazing does she look?! I love the high/low detail.

 
Roxie Nafousi was sheer perfection, I'm in love with this whole look!!!

 
The MVP of the week goes to FLOTUS, Michelle Obama. She looked fabulous in this colorful Kenzo dress, she looks like she is ready for Spring!!
 
 
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!! Happy Spring!!
 
*bows out gracefully*
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment