Tuesday, August 3, 2010

24 things to know About Schuntel!

24. I'm very detail oriented when it comes to getting dressed! Everything must work together..
23. I come from a big family so forgive me if I'm stingy---I use to share everything. Lol!
22. I love love love Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and The City! She's ME in sooo many ways.
21. I don't chew gum! Yuccck...stopped when I was 14 years old :/
20. I love the company of close family and friends..they have an huge impact on my life! Where would I be with out them?
19. Social butterfly since birth and I plan on being one until my hair is GREY. (I'll still be FAB rocking my grey curls!)
18. I love to party because I love music and dancing til the sun comes up----Not a socialite just a night owl! Lol!
17. I travel ALOT because I work hard and every hard working gal deserves a trip! Kapeesh?
16. I love bear hugs that last 2 seconds too long & passionate kisses! Smoooches for the world!
15. I'm hard as a ROCK! May be small framed but "I'm a fighter til the very end"
14. I don't wear sneakers, tennis shoes or whatever you call it. Just not my style! Heels please!
13. My theme song when I get dressed is "Please don't stop the Music" by Rihanna!!! Favorite SONG of all time *hands down*
12. I love the movie Selena, I can watch it everyday! J.Lo is my favorite girl ever, no seriously she is everything!!
11. I BLOG (read & write) alot..I'm fascinated by other people's view of the world they live in.
10. When it comes to dating....I get bored easily! I'm an AQAURIUS, enough said. Lol!
9. I don't exercise but I use to love Yoga....circa 2007 ; )
8. I adore all my girlfriends just because they are WHO they are, and they make no apologies!
7. I like to think I'm pretty cool! Down A$$ Chick to be exact....No pedestal we all cool! Much love to ALL!
6. I've only been in ground-breaking, can't live without you & ever thine, ever mine LOVE once---circa 2005 was a good year..
5. I'm Faith Filled and Fear Free...I wasn't built to BREAK. Roger that, please ; )
4. I'm constantly day dreaming about the future, My success is SO important to me.
3. I love vintage shopping, mainly because I love the fashion of the 60s and 70s! Bell bottoms are my very fav!
2. I cry just BECAUSE....*its therapeutic*
1. My 2010 Summer has been: Eye-opening, Adventurous, Captivating, Breathe-taking, Fulfilling, Heart-breaking, Motivating, Inspiring, Risk-taking, Shoulder Shrugging, Mystifying and Orgasmically the BEST I EVER HAD.
________________________________

I'm human, I make mistakes, I trip coming up the steps...
I cry when I hurt and I laugh at myself...
I live in a world where I think everyone is BEAUTIFUL in their own way...
I break the rules and I love HARD (quietly)...
I chase my passions and dreams hoping one day I will be all I dreamt about...
When I smile I like to think someone else is too...
The company I keep is a reflection of the person I'am and hope to be...
Without a doubt I'm grateful for everything and favored beyond measure...
I'am ME!
~Schuntel

No comments :

Post a Comment