Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Jennifer Lopez sizzles for Glamour Magazine!!



All my friends know how much I love Jennifer Lopez, she's practically my fairy goddess like "style goddess" of all time. She doesn't disappoint you when it comes to showing up and showing out *if i can add* in the latest issue of Glamour Magazine which is currently in my travel bag as I depart the States in 7 hours..... Can't wait to finish up reading it! Anyway, check out an exclusive pictures from her sizzlin' shoot....












My favorite quote from her spread:

“If you feel in your mind you can do it, you can do it. You cannot doubt yourself. Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for. You can have a great mentor, a great partner, a great love in your life who gives you confidence and makes you feel great about yourself. And that’s all wonderful, but at the end of the day, if you don’t believe it, all of that means nothing.”


-Jennifer Lopez



via: Glamour Magazine



No comments :

Post a Comment