Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Stylin On You: Sirdonea "The Urban Sweetheart"

Hey Good People! Its been awhile since I've featured someone, so without further delay let me introduce you to Sirdonea "The Urban Sweetheart" from Brandywine, Maryland. At 24 years old this Jewelry designer and blogger knows how to look effortless yet fabulous in every way!


Sirdonea (better known as Sodie) described her individual style as "A variety…whatever I’m feeling. I like to play around with a lot of different looks. One minute ill be classy with a blazer, silk shirt and French roll pin-up, the next mini dress, crop top and high heels. I HEART accessories… Gold, Pearls and Big Bold Statement pieces (similar to the items in my collection) I can’t leave the house without a bracelet, a layered necklace and a pair of earrings!!"


Anyone loving that jean top as much as I'am?! Totally digging the way she pairs of something casual with a dramatic piece of jewelry or color.

Everyone has Style Influences these days, so when I asked Sodie about who she idolized and drew inspiration from. The Urban Sweetheart said, "Magazines are my Fashion Bibles!!! My favorite is Bazaar. It’s where I draw most of my inspiration from for personal style and designing. Glamour, Elle and Nylon are next in line. My style icons are Kelis, The Olsen twins and Olivia Palermo."


Sodie's iSTYLE iLIVE iDIE for quote:

Love hard, laugh till you cry, dance until you get weak in the knee and look stunning while doing it!!


Since MsStyleandGrace.com is near and dear to my fashionable heart, I asked the beautiful Sodie what Style & Grace meant to her and she said this:
"Style and Grace to me is the essence of a woman. It’s what defines her, inside and out. Her beauty, her walk, her talk, her fashion… it’s what makes her her. I believe every woman has their own unique Style and Grace that she evolves into once she defines her inner being. Style and Grace is something that will never die, only evolve as she grows older, wiser and stronger."


...I couldn't have said it better! If your a jewelry junky and need some a statement piece to add to your Fall wardrobe be sure to support Sodie "Urban Sweetheart collection" by visiting http://www.urbansweetheart.com Also, follow the Stylin On You Star on twitter @Urbansweethrt

No comments :

Post a Comment