Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall Fashion Trend: Faux Fur Scarves

Goodbye summer and HELLO FALL!!! Yes those hot summer days are slowly winding down as fall approaches with its cool breezes and earth-tone colors. Fall is definitely one of my favorite seasons mainly because of all the GREAT clothes and accessories that you get to wear. I'm a sucker for scarves, leather jackets, military style coats and tall leather boots! While I have so many "Fall Must Haves", my #1 has to be Faux (Yes... I'm anti-fur!) Fur Scarves! They are so versatile, being able to be worn as a coat accessory on a cold day or alone with a tee to stay warm on a breezy fall day. They add a touch of class and glam that will turn even the simplest outfit or look into one of elegance. Offered in an assortment of colors, styles, and lengths this variety makes it easy to find one to match any outfit. Want one but don't know where to get it OR how to wear it? No problem... We've got you covered! Here are a few of my favorite scarves and looks!
( H & M Faux Fur Scarf paired with a military style cargo jacket, leggings
and over-the-knee lace up boots. Great for those casual, relaxed days!)


(H & M Faux Fur Scarf looks great with a bold blazer and jeans. Perfect look
for a casual dinner date or night out with the girls!)
Brazen Faux Fur Ring Scarf (available at Nordstroms)

Adrienne Landau Raccoon Loop Scarf

(H and M Faux Fur scarf looks exceptional with a suit!)

(Peacock's longer Faux Fur scarf makes a casual blazer look chic!)

pictures courtesy of Lookbook.Nu, Prontostyle.com, Chictopia.com, TheBagLady


Sodie :)

2 comments :

  1. Really love your easy to wear look with the over the knee boots. And I have a fur scarf that I can pair it with. I included your look in my blog post. http://www.amarmielife.com/2013/01/fresh-look-at-over-knee-boots.html

    ReplyDelete