Thursday, September 23, 2010

Style is TIMELESS: Like Mother like Daughter...

I can't wait to be a Mom...well I can WAIT a few years! But I would love to teach my daughter the fundamentals of how to stay stylish regardless of your age and play dress up. I think some Mother's should try explaining the essence of what style is, how to embrace their own body type and exuding confidence. I really wish more Mother's would dress their kids up even if its to take them to the daycare or on a play date with your bestfriend's child. I know some fabulous Mom's that I cherish with all my heart and I really admire their attention to detail.

*Always remember to keep it stylish and effortless of course! Below are a few of my favorite Celebrity Mother and Daughter duo's, trio's, quad's, etc.


Nicole Richie & Her precious Harlow keep it vintage and glamorous!



The Diva of All Diva's Kimora Lee & her adorable children Ming and Aoki Lee Simmons are fabulous and destined for style success!


The Modern Day Brady Bunch Mom Kris Jenner & daughter Khloe, Kim and Kourtney dazzle in style even off the red carpet! Fab Fam indeed!


Jada Smith & whipping sensation Willow are powerful beyond their creative style!


Demi Moore & daughter Rumer Willis are the new Hollywood glamour that I love and adore with all my heart!


Tina Knowles & her fabulous daughters Beyonce and Solange got their creole style from one Haute Mom that is the definition of FIERCE!



Madonna & her material girl Lourdes is the perfect rebel to what fashion should/should not be! They sizzle on and off the camera!

1 comment :