Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy September! What's in Your Make-Up Bag?

Happy September To All My Fashionable People!
This month is super exciting for everyone in the Fashion Industry and only WE know why! I'm just kidding, I shall spill the haute pipping green tea with you all when time permits but if you haven't already go grab the latest issue of VOGUE, Harper's Baazar, Allure and Essence to catch up on all that's happening this month in Fashion. Also, be sure to scroll through my blog roll to stay updated on everything under the sun ; )
.....Anyway, as I was reading up on make-up tricks, how to get the "Au-natural" look and to stay beautified even in tricky weather I began to think of key essential items to have in your make-up bag. Every girl *excuse me...woman* MUST have a make-up bag in their purse, satchel, car or somewhere you frequent just in case you need to glam it up a bit!
________________________________________________
Don't leave Home Without your MAKE-UP BAG:
  • Concealer *Always have 2 shades-1 that's your skin tone and 1 that's lighter*
  • Mascara *long lashes are always glamorous*
  • The 3 L's: Lip gloss, Lip balm, Lip Stick
  • Blush *Shimmery or Rosey*
  • Trial -size face moisturizer preferably with SPF15
  • Eye liner * I'm addicted to mine and sometimes I panic when I can find it*
  • Pocket Mirror
  • Mini-perfume bottle *I know it isn't make-up but it's necessary*
  • Nude/Clear nail polish *saves your life, trust me!*

No comments :

Post a Comment