Monday, September 13, 2010

Fashion's Night Out: Georgetown RECAP!

It's been ages since I've done a event RECAP (I must admit I've been slipping on my posting) NO worries, I'm back in full attack! Anyways, on Friday September 10, 2010 the streets of Georgetown was poppin I mean literally jam-packed with Fashion Lovers from the DC, MD, VA area. I was very excited to meet and greet all the Fashion Lovers for a momentous occasion, I mean it was a PERFECT way to spend my Friday evening! From 6-11pm over 80 stores, restaurants and diners opened their stores to Fashion Lovers....there were many giveaways, Entertainment, Music, Food, Drinks and Mingling amongst the Shoppers! I can't wait til next year although I think I may be in NYC, but I will be sure to keep you posted on everything!
Fashion's Night Out: Georgetown
My fashionable partner in crime Ujji! She's a doll :)


Caught up with the "Purple District" Triana at the Vitamin Water Lounge!


Dinner and Drinks with DC Socialites April, Kim, & LaLa


Bumped into two fashionista's/BFF's on the move!!!


Had a fabulous talk with Bravo's "Real Housewives of DC" Mary at Betsey Johnson! She's a sweetheart!
A very GoodNIGHT indeed, hope you shopped til' you DROPPED!!!!!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment