Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Chilli Spills Her Beauty Secrets & Eating Habits to Glamazon!

The flawless and ageless Chilli from everyone's favorite R&B group Chilli spilled her beauty secrets with Glamazons Blog! Like the average 20 something female who battles little outbreaks and trying to balance a healthy diet I've always wondered what kept Chilli looking so beautiful over the years. I mean, seriously, have you seen her skin? She glows at movie premieres, red carpet events and even on her hit show "What Chilli Wants"! I can't stop starring at her I'm obssessed with her amazing body as well, for a petite person she definitely knows how to stay in shape! I definitely learned a few tips from this interview!
Check out snippets from Chilli's interview with Coutura from Glamazons Blog!

Coutura: What products do you rely on to keep your natural hair healthy and beautiful?
Chilli: One thing I’ve realized about natural hair is you need moisture. That’s the key. You have to find a product that really hydrates the hair. Drinking a lot of water helps that also.

Coutura: How do you keep your skin ageless, flawless and glowing?

Chilli: (laughs) It’s a combination of things. One, I don’t drink or smoke. I drink water and milk. I’ll have some tea on occasion but water and milk is what I drink all the time. And I do those things you’re supposed to do: wash your face in the morning and at night. I exfoliate. I get my chemical peel treatment once a month. It’s really about exfoliation, getting that dead layer of skin off. And really try to drink as much water as you can to flush out all the impurities.

via: Glamazon

Coutura: I follow you on Twitter and last weekend, you tweeted about eating habits. How do you stay in such great shape? What foods do you stay away from?

Chilli: People on twitter ask me all the time, ‘What should I do?’ And instead of telling them, I ask ‘What do you think you should you take out of your diet?’ and they tell me. And I say ‘Well, that’s your answer.’ We all know but we need that extra push. When you choose to live longer and healthier, you make those changes. Take care of your temple and it’ll take care of you. As far as food, I don’t do a lot of bread, refined sugar or fried foods.  And of course, I don’t eat pork (laughs). Sometimes I break down and go to Rahim’s in Atlanta. It’s the best fried fish I’ve ever had in my life. Other than that, I stay away from those foods.

#TeamChilli

No comments :

Post a Comment