Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Demeanor Launches 2011 Spring/Summer Collection

Demeanor has finally released the first series of products from their long awaited Spring/Summer 2011 "The Rich Kids" Collection! This dynamic group of creative geniuses began their journey in March 2010 with the intention of reflecting the dreams of wealth, luxury, success, and happiness. Founders Laurence, John, Julian, and JeeVan strive to maintain the belief of "quality over quantity" as they have launched a new collection! Their fan base is growing beyond high schools and college campuses as they expand their horizons in the metropolitan area. With unique designs and a reasonable price tag ($25-$42) for  both men and women, Demeanor is sure to be successful in their ventures as they have already!
To learn more information about Demeanor visit: http://demeanr.com/ 

Demeanor's 2011 Spring/Summer Collection:
Stealing Fame
Retail price tag: $30
Diamond Dave (Rich Kids Collection)
Retail price tag: $40


The Luxury Life
Retail price tag: $42


Private Jets + Diamonds
Retail price tag: $35


Stealing Fame
Retail price tag: $30
Suzie Zanoozie (Rich Kids Collection)
Retail price tag: $35



Check out an exclusive Behind-The-Scenes Footage from their collection:


images & video via: Demeanor


I'm really loving this collection! Although I'm not a T-shirt kind of girl, I appreciate quality in my closet and sometimes its fun to dress up a T-shirt. I'll be placing my order very soon, as Co-Founder Julian has assured me they sell out fast. Demeanor has yet another fan at Ms. Style and Grace and I'm very happy to say that I know a couple of these guys. They are super cool and definitely Designers to watch!

To Shop this Collection: http://shop.demeanr.com/
Follow on Twitter: http://twitter.com/demeanr 

2 comments :

  1. Good work fellas!! I'll be making a few purchases for the summer! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick McRae lol that was me ^^

    ReplyDelete