Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Spring from Ms. Style and Grace!


Happy Spring! 

I'm definitely in the Springy Mood and I will make no apologies for my overly happy and bubbly hora. I had a fabulous weekend and I'm glad I got the chance to spend time with the one's I truly love and adore. The most exciting part of my weekend was my photo-shoot with the Urban Sweetheart herself, Sirdonea Davis! We had a blast on set and I've taken the liberty of sharing a sneak peek of our photo-shoot with famed photographer Torrance Patrick. We are super excited about the future of Ms. Style and Grace and grateful to have everyone apart of our journey! 

P.S.-With school about to wrap up next month and the 1 year Anniversary Party for Ms. Style and Grace underway (Have you RSVP'd yet?) it's safe to say that I'm super busy these days so please forgive me in advance for the delays! Thank you for the continuous support!

via: www.zoeforce.com 

"Team work makes the dream work"

7 comments :

  1. You ladies look GREAT! Happy Spring! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ladies better WERK!!! SO proud of you and your success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thank you Kimesha, I truly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When and where is your event??? I am definitely interested in attending.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Go to www.msstyleandgrace.eventbrite.com

    ReplyDelete