Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Friday & Wedding Bliss To Will and Kate!

Prince William & Catherine Middleton Kiss Twice at Buckingham Palace
via: People.com

WHAT A FRIDAY IT HAS BEEN! Although I'm suffering from Allergies, I still managed to get up early this morning and watch the Royal Wedding go down. Around 6:30am est Prince William married the beautiful Catherine Middleton. She looked stunning in Alexander McQueen and you could just feel the LOVE in the air. After a morning filled with love, I can't wait to see what the weekend brings forth! I'm looking forward to celebrating my friend's birthday and helping my little sister with Prom/Graduation stuff amongst trying to get some R & R! Oh yeah and I hope to feel 110% better ASAP, being sick is no bueno!

Have a fabulous weekend filled with endless LOVE! After all, everyone should feel like a Princess!

*bows out gracefully*

No comments :

Post a Comment