Thursday, April 14, 2011

ROCK IT OR KNOCK IT: Khloe Kardashian Tuxedo Outfit

via: Getty Images

My favorite "Hey Doll" Kardashian, Khloe Odom celebrated with her entire family earlier this week as they toasted to their Redbook Magazine feature. Khloe stood out in a shirt and bow tie combo with a skirt and cinched her waist in with a wide belt. Its funny because a friend and I were just discussing bowties for women and here goes one of my favorite Style Maven's taking a fashion risk.
SO, are we feeling this Khloe's new found trend?! YOU DECIDE.


ROCK IT OR KNOCK IT??


 

2 comments :

  1. I like the look...but I don't know if I like the shoes with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the world's ugliest shoe award goes to Khloe Kardashian! YUCK! It's like she stepped in puke. It ruins the look. I might like it w/o the shoes

    ReplyDelete