Friday, April 15, 2011

TGIF: THANK GOD I'M FABULOUS!


WHAT AN EXCITING WEEK & WEEKEND IT WILL BE! Let me go down the list for you....

1. A successful 1 Year Anniversary Party for the One and Only Ms. Style and Grace!!
2. Completed My last class of the Semester! Lets pray that I aced My Final ; )
3. SO many opportunities have been offered to me! PRAISE HIM
4. My Wifey/Bestfriend birthed the most beautiful princess ever! She debuted 4/14/11 around 4pm weighing in at 7lbs. 12.5 oz. A precious jewel to say the least! Our youngest Ms. Style and Grace!
5. I get to see My Beau tomorrow! Miss Him oodles upon oodles! 
6. I get to relax FINALLY! WHEW!
7. Brunch with My Pentagon! They know WHO they are ; )
8. Baby Shower for TWINS! SO exciting! 
9. Dinner date with My Aggie-Pride BOO! Love you Ms. O!
10. I'm faith-filled with JOY in my HEART!


Have a great weekend & remember to make EVERYDAY count!

*bows out gracefully*

2 comments :