Monday, November 7, 2011

RECAP: Pink Crush Trunk Show

(Pictured with Co-Owner of Pink Crush, Simone Baptise)

Sunday evening I had the opportunity to attend the Trunk Show for Pink Crush Jewelry. Simone Baptise and her mother Grace (How lovely is her name?) are the owners of this jewelry line, and if I might add they are the ultimate mother-daughter duo. The collection is complete with earrings, necklaces, cocktail rings, bracelets and all at an affordable price! I was totally swooning over all the fabulous pieces available for purchase and I can't wait to pick up my accessories tomorrow but without further delay, check out what Pink Crush is all about (below)!






Are you crushing on this? 

For more information on future trunk shows and ways to purchase Pink Crush please contact Simone at contactpinkcrush@gmail.com 

2 comments :

  1. Fabulous pieces!!! I love the earrings!!! Can we say Christmas presents...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am def crushing on those pieces!! Pink Crush rocks!

    ReplyDelete