Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tis' The Season: Tiffany & Co. Turns Somerset House Ice Rink BLUE!


Tiffany & Co. did something so amazing recently, can you guess what it was?! I certainly wish I was in London for the Holiday season, just because I love ice skating! I'm a sucker for anything reminiscent of Audrey Hepburn. Christmas is most certainly around the corner and with a nice little skating session at Somerset House all dressed up in Tiffany's Blue, sounds almost perfect! If you’re not one for a bit of blade on ice action you can of course hang out at the coffee shop and get a very pretty Tiffany blue cup for your steaming mug of English Breakfast. SWOON! Enjoy the pictures below!




Pippa Middleton even showed off her skills on the rink! Gotta love her!


Hello, I'm moving to London....just to go skating at the Somerset House! I kid...but seriously! lol

3 comments :