Monday, November 7, 2011

RECAP: Tim Gunn Host Lucky Brand Fashion Show


Saturday afternoon me and my beau went to Annapolis Mall for the Lucky Brand Jeans Fashion Show hosted by the Project Runway's Tim Gunn! I was super excited to meet him, so I was eager for the fashion show to begin. First, I went shopping in Lucky Brand Jeans and got some skinny jeans and a fabulous cocktail ring (as seen below). Overall, I had a very Happy Saturday as soon as I had the opportunity to meet the Legendary host of the hour, Tim Gunn! See fashion show pictures and so much more below, Enjoy!  
















Bumped into my friend Ujji while standing in line to meet Tim Gunn! She's so fab!

"Give styling 150%...that's with everything you do. I love your outfit" - Tim Gunn

I received a swanky gift bag from the VIP reception including an autographed copy of Tim Gunn's book! Can you say SWOON?

I'll start reading this book after my semester is over....3 more weeks! 

1 comment :

  1. Do you have anymore photos from this shoot? I absolutely love your shots! marquettb@aim.com

    ReplyDelete