Friday, December 30, 2011

Farewell 2011! See You in 2012!



2011 has been such an amazing year for Ms. Style & Grace! Words cannot express my gratitude for my dedicated readers who have inspired and encouraged me along the way. This blog is my baby, like SERIOUSLY! I'm super proud of all that this blog has allowed me to do this year and I can't wait to see what else is in store. As embark unto a new year Ms. Style & Grace has reached new heights with thousands of views every week ranging from all over the world, celebrated our 1 year anniversary (in lots of style of course!) and gave you the 411 on everything beauty and fashion. 2011 was only a taste....I mean did you really think that was going to be it?! This year hasn't always been glitter and sprinkles for me, but I'm so grateful for the life lessons, teachings, failures, stop signs and even the constant "no's" because it has molded me into stronger woman that I never knew was possible. I've became more motivated and dedicated to leaving my mark *cues Beyonce's "I was Here"* beyond the challenges! Being surrounded by family and friends I truly admire and respect has taught me a great deal about remaining humble and to never forget who I'am. I can still hear my Grandmother's voice to this day saying "Schunty take care of yourself" and indeed I will! Its sooooo important to make YOU happy before you make anyone else happy, true joy lies within. 2012 is a year of staying true to what I love and remember that nothing is too hard for God! Wishing everyone a fabulous New Years! May your dreams, wishes and accomplishments ring true in 2012! Can't stop won't STOP!


No comments :

Post a Comment