Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Vision Book for 2012 is....COMPLETE!

SO, lately I've had the opportunity to do alot of reflecting and planning for the upcoming year....I blame my over thinking behavior to my horoscope (Aquarius down to the bone!) because I'm always thinking of more than one way to do something or just planning my life away, so I decided to sit down and get my vision book done before 2012 strikes this weekend. I have to be honest with you all, I only recently heard of a vision book from my blogging adventures and realized a 'Vision Book' was exactly what I needed to do instead of an initial vision board! Basically, a 'Vision Book' is compromised of magazine clippings and things that will inspire you to accomplish your goals for the upcoming year. How cool is that? I've heard of a 'Vision Board' but I wanted to do a book so I can look back at the previous year and see if I achieved any of them. I have over 100 magazines just sitting around in my room (some classic from circa 2004), so I'm going to put my investment where my mouth is....right on paper of course! This is my first vision book so I'm looking forward to many more years of completing this book, God willing! Anyway, here's a sneak peak of how my vision book came together:







I decided to do two pages per year so I can pace myself and be able to fit 5 years into one vision book!



"If you visualize and think about something enough, you will attract that into your life, no matter if it’s a person, place or thing." - Necole Bitchie 

2 comments :

  1. Oh Schuntel I LOVE it!! You are definately going to accomplish everything plus so much more!!! Love ya hun *MUAH*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thanks so much! Love you *tear drop*

    ReplyDelete