Thursday, December 22, 2011

RECAP: The Holiday Party of the Season!

On Saturday, December 17, 2011 my friends Giorgio, Wenisha, Derrick and I hosted an intimate holiday party for our closest friends and needless to say we had an AMAZE BALLS time! With appetizers including crab balls, won tons, egg rolls, meatballs, quiche and desserts fit for the Queen of England, we definitely ate good. But, the night wasn't complete without our spiked apple cider and dozen of champagne bottles to dance the night away until the wee house of the morning! Since we were having so much fun, I totally forgot I owned a actual camera so they pictures are courtesy of Wenisha's iphone (thanks girl)! See pictures below:



















 I want to thank everyone who came out to our annual holiday party, we are super excited about planning another one next year! Have a Merry Christmas Everyone!

2 comments :