Friday, December 7, 2012

HAPPY FRIDAY!


Candy stole my heart this week! Gorgeous! #VSAngels


We stay on the front lines
Yeah but we're still here after the bomb drops
We go so hard we lose control
The fire starts then we explode
When the smoke clears we dry our tears
Only in love and war


Happy December 4th Jay Z!

Baddie Bey
 
Obsessed. 


Sorry, I can't hear you...

 
I've been soooo addicted to Tumblr, YouTube and Pinterest lately, that I save everything I find. Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words and for me it's a way to express myself. I'm not always great with words but pictures/music usually give me inspiration, motivation or a way to express what I'm feeling at the moment. Every week I'll be doing post like this just to bring you into my world (brain) a little. How awesome are these pictures and that 'Love and War' song by Tamar Braxton?! Tamar sung her little heart out and I'm completely in love with that song....kudos to her, she's having the best week ever! In other news, Happy Friday and have a great weekend everyone :)
 
 
*bows out gracefully*

No comments :

Post a Comment