Wednesday, December 12, 2012

VIDEO OF THE DAY: Rihanna Performs 'Stay' on The X Factor UK



Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you
And it takes me all the way
I want you to stay

It's not much of a life you're living
It's not just something you take, it's given
Round and around and around and around we go
Ohhh now tell me now tell me now tell me now you know



This is one of my favorite songs from her new album entitled, Unapologetic. She kills this song everytime I hear her sing it. And she also sang 'We found love' beautifully...Hi Rihanna!


If your curious as to what designer created her head to toe look for the night, look no further than her favorite designer Alexander Wang.


 I'm in love with those sandals!

1 comment :

  1. She's still a babygirl but she is handling her business like a grown woman...Bravo!!!

    I read RiHanna is about 5'9 and she handles her body like a true captain of her ship...Inspiring for a fellow 5'9er

    I kind of understand her passion for Chris Brown now. She channels it into her music... whew! This kind of blew me away.

    ReplyDelete