Wednesday, December 26, 2012

WHAT I WORE: 3rd Annual Holiday Party

Hi Guys!

I'm totally on a high that I can't explain. Life is good and I'm totally living in the moment. I'm super elated that the holiday party I planned along side my bestfriends was a HUGE SUCCESS! I also had an amazing time with the family over the Christmas holiday and totally looking forward to catching more Zzzz's over the weekend. I'm beyond happy and grateful for so many things this holiday, please excuse my excitement. Without further delay, I wanted to give you skinny on my look for the evening. My ultimate goal was to go uber glam, like Kim Kardashian White Dress glam with a hint of Grecian Goddess 'Cleopatra' at the same damn time, lol!

Shout out to my amazing glam squad Hair Stylist , Sabrina (My baby sis) and Make-Up Guru,  Candice Olivia for making me look so beautiful! Between my bun and the contouring I was definitely feeling myself a little too much, lol! Every girl deserves a little glam in their life :)

Making calls, sending out last minute texts and getting my life!
 
 Here's the skinny on my look:
Earrings (gifted) from Bloomingdales
Venus Maxi Dress by Nasty Gal (it's currently on sale)
Jewels (gifted)
Anouk Blue Suede Heels by Jimmy Choo 

"Men I may not know, but shoes, shoes I know"  -Carrie Bradshaw

Pink suede clutch by ALDO
 

What a great night, thanks to everyone who came out and had a great time! See you next year! xo 

2 comments :