Thursday, December 27, 2012

MODEL FOR THE DAY: CBS/WUSA9 New Years Eve TV Segment

This morning I had the chance to claim my two minutes of model stardom on CBS/WUSA9 News for their New Years Eve segment with Carine Krawiec. I had so much fun being a 'Model for the Day' with other local bloggers as we showed off looks from Carine's Bridal Atelier, Urban Chic, Wink and other fabulous boutiques. My morning began at 3am as I dashed over to Karma Lounge to get glammed up (Thanks Isabelle & Peggy) and try on my sparkly dress and super cute fur coat :) See pics below:
 
Make-Up Artist Isabelle & I before we left for CBS/WUSA9

 
With my Glam Squad Isabelle & Peggy! How awesome is my top knot bun?! Loveee.
 
Model For A Day
 
Alongside other fabulous Bloggers turned Models for the Day :)  

My "Diva for the Night" look
 
How awesome is my fur coat? It's by Rachel Zoe....I'm in total love.
 
Post-show with Carine of Carine's Bridal Atelier! She's amazing :)

I came, I saw, I conquered! #BloggerOut
 
 ***
 
 Below is the clip from the TV Segment I did earlier:
 
 
Can you tell I was bit nervous?! Anyway, I had an amazing morning and must thank Whitney Stringer for this fun opportunity! Can't wait to do more TV segments :)

4 comments :

  1. It was great meeting/getting to know you! Hope to see you at a future CapFABB event soon!

    http://politicsofpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, it was great meeting you as well! I'll definitely see you at a CapFABB event :)

      Delete