Wednesday, December 12, 2012

YOU'RE INVITED: THE FAREWELL PARTY: Say Goodbye to Gossip Girl With Character Closet


There's nothing we love more at Character's Closet than TV and fashion, and there's no show that combines both as flawlessly and fabulously as GG. If you're as devastated as we are at the end of an era, then come dressed as your favorite character and join us for one last night to say goodbye to Blair, Serena, Sex, Love, Drama and of course, Chuck Bass. Get your free tickets at XOXO Farewell

Best of all? Part of the evening's proceeds will support Michelle in Training!
 
 
I'm a Gossip Girl fanatic so this is definitely going to be a bittersweet end of an era for me! If your down for some #GG cocktails and talking fashion with other GG fanatics join me next week to watch the last episode of the series. I'm soooo excited, I can't compose myself. I'll be dressing as Serena also known as S of course, I mean she is the most fabulous! Can't freakin' wait....countdown :)
 
 
xoxo,
Gossip Girl

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for posting about us! Hope to see you there!
    -Kiah Leigh, Character's Closet

    ReplyDelete