Monday, February 11, 2013

55th Annual Grammy Awards: BEST DRESSED


I had the best time watching & tweeting during the E! Red Carpet Grammy Awards last night. My evening began at 6pm watching E! Red Carpet then I switched over to CBS to catch the actual show and was impressed. My favorite performances were from JT & Jay Z, Miguel, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson and of course FUN. I thoroughly enjoyed the show and finally came up with my Best Dressed list for the night, although no one really missed the mark I had my favorites. See below:

Rihanna was red hot in this Azzedine Alaia dress! I'm digging the matching red lip ; )

Solange sported a emerald green dress with her pink studded Christian Louboutins

One of my absolute favorite looks of the night was Katy Perry in this neck plunging Gucci gown.
She looks AMAZING.

Kelly Rowland motivated me all the way treadmill in this Georges Chakra dress. Hello sexy!
 
Chris Brown was cleaned up nicely in Tom Ford. All White Everything!

Wiz Khalifa in Tom Ford blazer & Fiancee Amber Rose in Donna Karan. How cute are they? :)
 
Nas looked handsome in a custom Brioni suit. *swoon*

I'm really loving Rocsi's 5th & Mercer pant suit.

Boss of all bosses, Rick Ross got suited with cigar in his hand.

FUN looked dapper and had the best night ever! Congrats to them! 

Justin Timberlake was on his Suit & Tie in Tom Ford of course! Can't wait for his album.
 
J. LO kills it every time...one leg at a time of course in this Anthony Vaccarello gown and Tom Ford heels. I'm loving everything about the list and she is THE BEST DRESSED of the night.

 
Beyonce played it ultra safe in a Osman pant suit. I like it but I'm not in love with it.  
 

No comments :

Post a Comment