Monday, February 25, 2013

BEST DRESSED: 85th Annual Academy Awards (The Oscars)

Yesterday afternoon the stars showed up at the 85th Annual Awards show looking like they came to win! I had so many favorites of the night but only a select few made my best dressed list. See below:

Salma Hayak played up the red carpet in a velvet gown by Alexander McQueen

The timeless Halle Berry looked amazing in Versace of course.

Charlize Theron was the talk of the night in a white Christian Dior Haute Couture and fresh pixie cut that has every girl swooning...literally!

Jennifer Hudson looked royal in this Roberto Cavalli gown. I'm loving the bangs too :)

Olivia Munn looked stunning in this gold and red strapless gown by Marchesa

Zoe Saldana looked flawless in this Alexia Mabille strapless gown

Kerry Washington got a little colorful in this Miu Miu gown. She does no wrong!

I'm kind of obsessed with Jessica Chastain since I saw "Zero Dark Thirty" and she looked amazing in this Armani Prive sequined gown.
 
Anne Hathaway wore a fabulous blush pink gown by Prada! I'm in love with the back of it more.

My absolute favorite look of the night was Naomi Watts in this sequin Armani Prive gown. She looks perfect and this gown fits her just right! I'm still getting goose bumps...

Stacy Keibler showed off her amazingly fit body in a printed Valentino dress
 
Kelly Rowland hosted the red carpet for the Oscars in this breathtaking Donna Karan dress.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment