Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy Friday!


Happy Happy Friday Everyone! It's been a bit of a crazy week for me...started back up grad school again, trying to finalize birthday plans, and trying to balance a 9-5 work schedule and still make it to  few social events in lieu of fashion week. I'm totally stuck in MD until my birthday so I'm stalking Style.com and Vogue.com for my New York Fashion week fix in between my semi-busy schedule. I decided to hang out with my friends Wednesday at the Civil Cigar Bar in Chevy Chase, Maryland...the atmosphere was perfect and of course the champagne helped :) I opted for a more casual look since I've been on the move all week (Oxford Blood T-shirt from H&M, Eagle bird necklace from ZARA, Boyfriend denims from ZARA & heels from Cusp). I hope you have a great weekend, I'll be working overtime on getting lots of posts done next week since I'll be taking a few days off to celebrate my birthday.....10 days and counting!!!!


*bows out gracefully*
 

No comments :

Post a Comment