Tuesday, February 12, 2013

SAVE-THE-DATE: The Womanly Curve Magazine Presents...Defining Your Womanly Curve


I'm super excited to announce the launch of The Womanly Curve Magazine! I'll be serving as the Style & Socialite Editor among other phenomenal women editors writing for the magazine. I've been keeping this new venture pretty quiet but I'm now ready to shout to the mountain tops with excitement. Being that March is Women's History Month we'll be honoring women in the health & fitness, entertainment, news, politics, lifestyle and my personal favorite category, style for all they do in the nation's capitol. This will be our very first event and I hope to see you there! I'm looking forward to connecting with other women in the DMV area so be sure to mark your calendar for an event you won't want to miss! Can't wait to see you :)

4 comments :