Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day: My 14 Favorite 'Fashionable' Couples!

Happy Valentine's Day to all the lovers out there! I'm all about spreading infinite love today, so I chose my 14 favorite fashionable couples to help get you in the mood. Nothing says love more than two people that love each other and of course a couple that has a killer eye for fashion and style! Check out the couples that tickle my fancy and make me swoon every time I see them (through pictures of course, lol). Enjoy!

Will & Jada Smith..solid as a rock ; )

Scott Disick & Kourtney Kardashian

Nicole Richie & Joel Madden

KimYe...that ish cray!

Olivia Palermo & Johannes Huel (insert *drool*)

Nicole Ari Parker & Boris Kodjoe

Amber Rose & Wiz Khalifa
 
Jennifer Lopez & Casper Smart

Beyonce & Jay Z (How gorgeous is this dress? KILLER!)
 
'I'm trying to steal Cassie away from Diddy'

 Miguel & his super hot girlfriend Nazanin Mandi
 
Ain't nobody's business....Rihanna & Chris Brown

Victoria & David Beckham always serve British Glam!
 
Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale
 
 
 
Have a great day everyone! This will be my last post for a few days...time for me to start celebrating my very special day, known as my birthday! I'm still in disbelief that I'll be 27 in a few days, where does the time go? I just have to thank God for blessing me to see another year!
 
 
*bows out gracefully*

No comments :

Post a Comment