Friday, March 8, 2013

THE COVETEUR: June Ambrose

 
Stylist to the Stars and my personal favorite, June Ambrose is the latest fashion maven to have her home coveted by The Coveteur! Of course June's home was filled with purses, shoes, accessories and lots of fur and to my surprise extensive book collection. June's style is evolutionary and her passion for fashion is out of this world. June says, “If my shoes could talk I’m pretty sure they would say: ‘I want to dance with somebody; I want to feel the heat with somebody. We are the sole of fashion.’” Check out a few pictures from her photo-shoot with The Coveteur below:  




I'll take all of them in a size 38! My gawd.

 
 
See the rest of the images over at The Coveteur!
 
 
 
*Also, be sure to check out her new HSN Women's shoe collection*

No comments :

Post a Comment