Monday, March 11, 2013

WHAT I WORE: Denim Sundays

 
Had a jam packed weekend of events and it seems like my social calendar is about to get a little crazy but, what else is new lol! I find myself always on the move but this Sunday I got the chance to relax go to brunch with a friend and hang with my family at baby shower. It was soooo beautiful this weekend so I took advantage of a nice day and had a impromptu photo-shoot outside. I'm obsessed with denim anything these days, so it's pretty safe to say these are my favorite jeans and top lol. I'm all about comfort these days, it's always nice to dress down when you dress up all the time.

....gone with the wind dahling!


Denim shirt from H&M
Denim jeans from Zara
Bejeweled flats from from Zara


 
Oh, and I decided to switch up the hair color. It's a light brown/reddish color...you like?


No comments :

Post a Comment