Thursday, March 14, 2013

VINTAGE PHOTO OF THE DAY: Diana Ross Gets Glam, Circa 1970s

via: VBG


 How absolutely stunning does Diana Ross look?! She's my absolute favorite and her style embodies everything I love. Check out that plunging neckline and veil, she's so fabulous I can't take it. Since, it's "Throwback Thursday" I decided to pull out a vintage photo I find to be all but of AMAZING. Diana Ross was photographed at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in 1978 attending the Motion Picture Pioneer of the Year Awards dinner honoring Dr. Jules Stein. Damn, I wish I was a 70s baby sometime...so much soul, so much passion, so much flare! Long live the 70s and their fashion sense of course! Happy Friday Eve everyone ....you will survive! *in my best Diana voice* 
 










 

No comments :

Post a Comment