Wednesday, April 24, 2013

FASHION NEWS: Diane von Furstenberg Designs for GapKids AGAIN!

 
Diane von Furstenberg collaborates with GapKids for the second time and I must say I'm totally loving the collection so far! The line is designed for girls only, newborn to age 14 is set to hit Gap hit stores and online tomorrow, April 25th. According to DVF herself, the inspiration behind the collection was African-inspired prints and safari themes. How adorable is this blue and white romper (seen above)? I'm smitten kitten! Check out a few images of the collection, courtesy of WWD below:     


 “My idea was to make the little girls look like explorers,” said von Furstenberg.  
 Where did her pattens come from? “You had to go down to the roots. One of the patterns from my archives is from a collection called Under the Volcano. I also added a few new prints and adorable printed jeans that I wish I had,” says von Furstenberg.
 How long do you have to get this adorable collection? “It’s a limited engagement. People have to rush and go get it,” says von Furstenberg.  
 
 
Gap.com is awaiting for all you Fab-Mommies!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment