Tuesday, April 30, 2013

WHAT I WORE: Rihanna's Diamond World Tour Concert, Washington, D.C.

 
I had the most EPIC time yesterday at the Rihanna concert. I knew I had to bring out my "Bad Gal" outfit for the occasion so I decided to show a little skin ; )

HEAD to TOE:
 Diamond hoop earrings from BEBE
White Blazer from Express (How perfect is this blazer? I bought it 3 years ago)
Vintage gold pendant 
Gold Sequin pants from DASH (My favorite LA purchase!)
Black fold up purse from Zara
Black strappy sandals from Zara

 
I spied this photo on RihannaDaily from last night's concert! My phone was dying and I totally missed out on taking some pictures because I dancing/singing the entire time.



Had theeee best time with my bestfriend, Terrin and my baby sister Bri. I was so excited to take my baby sister to her first concert, needless to say she enjoyed herself crying and all, lol! #BestPhuckinConcertEver  
 
 
Happy Tuesday Guys :)
 


1 comment :