Friday, April 26, 2013

Happy Friday!

 
 
Yes. I'm STILL obsessed with Ciara's 'Body Party' video ; ) 



I want black matte nails so bad!
 
 
Sometimes you have to take time to smell the flowers. Spring is making me so happy!
 
 
THIS and so much more!
 
Keep tiptoeing on those marble floors ; )
 
Last weekend, I celebrated my sister's birthday with the family! I love getting together for special occassions like this...I'm one out of six siblings so it's good times when we get together. My sister turned the big 4-0 and when I say she looks AMAZING, I truly mean it. She is everything I hope to be at 40 years old, what a blessing it has been to be her sister. Again, Happy Birthday Simmone!Family over anything, KNOW ME!
 
 
 
Have a super fabulous weekend, I'll be back Tuesday with lots of posts! xo
 
 
*bows out gracefully*
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment