Tuesday, April 2, 2013

WHAT I WORE: Easter Sunday & 2013 White House Easter Egg Roll


I had such a great Easter weekend with my family & friends, it was definitely one for the books. After a much needed hair appointment on Saturday, I decided to make it my business to go to church Sunday morning with my family. I wanted to get dolled up for the occasion although the weather wasn't as pleasant. I kept it chic and comfortable in a white Express blazer, neon pink dress from H&M and Christian Louboutin heels with my own jewels. Then, I joined my friends for brunch at Sax for an ahhhh-mazing bottomless brunch as well as a super cute burlesque show.  

Pictured with Derrick (l) and Giorgio (r) at SAX Restaurant & Lounge
"Friends that turned into family"  


***
 
On Monday, I volunteered for the 2013 White House Easter Egg Roll and had so much fun! This is my third time volunteering and I truly enjoy it although it's a long day the smiles on the kids face is priceless. Jordan Sparks and The Wanted performed among A-list celebrities were on the lawn having fun with their family. I can't wait for next year...hopefully my nephews and nieces can go too!

 
Forever 21 floral embroidered sweatshirt, khaki pants from H&M and metallic gold Sperry's
(Apron & Hat courtesy of The White House)
 
 
 
I'm officially on vacation now! It's that time for me to "switch the luck up by switching the coasts up." I'll be back next week with some super new posts. Have an amazing week!! xo
 
 
*bows out gracefully*


No comments :

Post a Comment