Tuesday, April 23, 2013

WHAT I WORE: Broccoli City Festival (Washington, DC)

Over the weekend I attended the Broccoli City Festival in celebration of Earth Day at the Half Fairgrounds in South East DC with a few friends. I was super excited to attend this year since I heard nothing but great things from last year's event. It was pretty chilly over the weekend and I knew I would be outside for a long period of time so I opted for a very WARM look (comfortable & chic).

Head to Toe:
Vintage Sunnies
Gold hoop earrings from Belle Noel
Homies sweatshirt by Brian Lichtenberg 
Distressed denim from H&M
Isabel Marant sneaker wedges (my latest obsession!)
Black Gucci hobo bag

 Rolling with my homies Derrick, Giorgio & Kacey! #BCFest

 
Before the Broccoli Fest I went to brunch with my besties and wore my comfortable Steve Madden platform heels for the occassion before slipping into my Isabel Marant! What a great way to end my weekend, can't wait to get finals over and done with this week. Have an awesome week people!!
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment