Tuesday, May 7, 2013

2013 MET GALA: Best Dressed

It's that time again where our favorite and I mean ABSOLUTE favorite fashionista's and trendsetters walk the red carpet at the Costume Institute Gala for the “PUNK: Chaos to Couture” exhibition at the Metropolitan Museum of Art also known as the MET Gala. This year Anna Wintour decided to go with the "Punk Era" of fashion, which I loved but was slightly disappointed in the choices that were made by some (not sure if everyone got the memo). However, some of the trendsetters rocked their favorite designers looking PUNK Couture of course. See who made my best dressed list below:

Floral Queen of the night, Anna Wintour in CHANEL.  

Anne Hathaway wore a sheer Valentino gown.  

 Special Guest of the Night, Beyonce looked like a Givenchy Goddess.
 
My favorite girl, Blake Lively wore Gucci Premiere for the night.
 
Anja Rubik stole my heart in this leather dress by Anthony Vaccarello

Coco Rocha took her look to the next level in Emanuel Ugaro  

Fab-Mommy, Jessica Alba sported a leather gown by Tory Burch 

Jessica Biel was decked out in all black wearing Giambattista Valli
 
Gwen Stefani wore an interesting look by Maison Martin Margiela

Kate Beckinsale looked super punk in this Aberta Ferretti dress. Love her hair! 

Olivia Pope...oops I mean Kerry Washington got it 'done' in this Vera Wang creation.  

The creator of Punk, Madonna showed off some of her assets in this Givenchy blazer. I think she got the memo...what you think?
 
Jennifer Lopez NAILED it as always in a Michael Kors gown. Her makeup is gorge!

Miley Cyrus is quickly becoming my new favorite, she wore a Marc Jacobs gown. I'm in love with this entire look! She got the memo as well.  

My frosty favorite, Nicole Richie also captured the Punk to Couture theme in this TopShop gown.
 
Nina Dobrev looked AMAZING in this Monique Lluillier pants suit/dress! Totally dying! 

Rooney Mara looked like a Goddess in Givenchy as well. I need that lipstick..STAT! 

Carrie Bradshaw....I mean Sara Jessica Parker came to the MET and served it in a Philip Treacey headpiece, Giled Deacon gown and custom made Louis Vuitton boots. Oh the GLAM! 

Taylor Swift definitely got a round of applause from me in this J. Mendel gown! SWOON!
 
 
Who were your favorites?
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment