Wednesday, May 8, 2013

COVER GIRL: Kerry Washington Is 'Hollywood's Best Kept Secret' for Elle Magazine, June 2013

The Hottest Actress in Hollywood, Kerry Washington shows off her petite frame for Elle Magazine's June 2013 issue. Dare I say she's serving us Olivia Pope style in this grey cropped cardigan and red matte lip. I'm totally in love with Kerry Washington's brains and beauty and I'm so proud of her being a trailblazer for African American women. Check out quotes from her interview with Elle below:
 

Cashmere cardigan & plaid shorts by Marc Jacobs; Bra by Carine Gilson Lingerie Couture; Diamond earrings by Harry Winston & Bracelet by Ana Khouri.
 
Jacket by Giorgio Armani; Shorts by Levi's  Diamond necklace by Piaget
"I was a kooky theater kid, silly and goofy and academic."
 
Skirt and earrings, belt by Balmain; Crewneck by A|X Armani Exchange and Pumps by Christian Louboutin.
 "I'm the luckiest broad in Hollywood now. To be the lead actor on Scandal and to be in the highest-earning Tarantino movie- I don't get to ask for more."
 
Skirt by Tom Ford; Shirt by Blk Dnm; Brooches from Beladora.com and Ring by Piaget.


"I imagined I'd be a clinical psychologist, with a focus on how performance shapes identity. I'd figure out ways to use role-playing in the healing of people."
 
Embroidered tweed jacket by Giambattista Valli & Cotton denim shirt, Blk Dnm.  
 
 
Check out the BTS video of Kerry Washington doing her 'modeling' thing below:  

No comments :

Post a Comment