Tuesday, May 21, 2013

VIDEO OF THE DAY: Beyoncé Peforms "Grown Woman" (Bercy, Paris)


It's was just a few weeks ago when "Grown Woman" Mrs.Carter debuted her new song to a crowd in Bercy, Paris. Dare I say I love it!!!! I love the confidence and extra sass that Mrs. Carter is bringing this time around. Check out her Tumblr page to see all the behind the scene footage as well her beautiful pictures from her travels (Cuba trip seen above) and of course her tour. Werk it Bey! 



See the live performance below:




They love the way I walk
'Cause I walk with a vengeance
And they listen to me when I talk
'Cause I ain’t pretending
It took a while, now I understand
Just where I’m going
I know the world and I know who I am
Bout time I show it
 
August can't come sooner! #MrsCarterWorldTour

No comments :

Post a Comment